NVCR Microphone Prop - Welcome to Night Vale
FURTHER PROOF CT IS A MASOCHIST
MISSION: Decide to build passable prop microphone for photoshoot same day
1 trip to the hardware store and 4 hours later - SUCCESS!
- 4 ABS pipes (curved w/ connector ends, 1/2 inch)
- 2 PVC pipes (1/2 inch)
- 6 PVC clamps (1/2 inch)
- 18 gauge aluminum wire (Wire in photo is NOT stuff I ended up using!)
- 2 Plumbing connectors - Straight (1/2 inch)
- 1 Plumbing connector - T-shaped (1/2 inch)
- Cable (not attached yet in these shots)
- Silver spray paint
- Black spray paint
- Drain cover
- Polystyine sheet (not pictured)
- Craft foam (not pictured)
- Matboard (not pictured)
- Wire cutters
- Heat gun
- Hot glue gun
The idea of Cecil carrying around an old-fashioned 20’s-style microphone amuses me TO NO END.
I may write an actual tutorial for it, but mostly it was following this idea, and cutting/gluing/swearing/spray painting until it looked passable.
Cecil is worthythunder
Me before social events
HAPPY EARTH DAY!
In which seven cats all discover the same slightly elevated flat thing and claim it as their own while pretending the other six cats don’t exist.
My Best Love Quotes #NewPost